CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Chalktastic Labels!

I have recently discovered the amazing fun of chalk markers and chalk labels! While it's not new to many crafters, it's new to me, and I am loving it! I NEED these for my classroom. I NEED these for my house. I simply NEED them because they are so freaking awesome! And durable. And fun. I can't wait to stick them to everything!

Want some? I'd be happy to make some for you as well! There are many different designs....but here are just a few. I don't have a site on Etsy or anything. I just like trying out all of these "Pinteresting" ideas...and since I can't make myself stop....maybe my friends, family and local folks can benefit from my craziness.

Click HERE to see what's for sale!


Durable chalk vinyl is self-adhesive. Sticks to virtually any surface/material. Just peel and stick.

Label boxes, totes, bins, etc.






High Five!


Random Rectangles/squares
Various sizes

1 comments:

Unknown

All labels are a pure, matt black color. The white spots are glares from the camera flash. I never claimed to be a photographer!

Post a Comment