CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Medicine Cabinet Helper

I always have a hard time keeping track of the medicine I dole out to my kids when they are sick. I either have to write down the time/dosage/type of med on a piece of paper, or jog my memory....which sometimes doesn't work out so well. 

Now that I'm on this chalk vinyl kick (and I happen to be attempting to rotate Tylenol and Motrin to get rid of one kid's fever)---I thought it'd be a great opportunity to use it to put inside of my medicine cabinet and jot myself some notes! Our medicine cabinet is in the kitchen---a great central location for Dad or babysitters to check for info. No more second guessing or forgetting to relay info. to the next person who's on medicine duty!

Love it! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment